Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Has anyone seen Sugar Cookies yet?

Has anyone seen Sugar Cookies yet?

Wild Coyote

The reason I am asking is that in the interviews Mary was mad at her
then husband because he got in the film as she said and I am
paraphrasing here, he was making it with a whore. Well I believe who
he was making it with was Lynn Lowry. Is there any known problems
between Lynn Lowry and Mary Woronov. These interviews were fairly
recent.

Thanks.

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!