Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Buddy Faro?

Buddy Faro?

Dyuob Poltice

Any chance this one will ever see the light of day? It was a pretty
decent series, all 8 episodes, or whatever it was.

jayembee

> Any chance this one will ever see the light of day? It was a pretty
> decent series, all 8 episodes, or whatever it was.

There's always a chance. The rights would be owned by Paramount, so your
best bet of seeing a DVD release is to write to Paramount Home Video and
request it.

-- jayembee

Aphelion

> Any chance this one will ever see the light of day? It was a pretty
> decent series, all 8 episodes, or whatever it was.

That show was awful.

Aphelion

Dyuob Poltice

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:36:49 GMT, "Aphelion" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> Any chance this one will ever see the light of day? It was a pretty
>> decent series, all 8 episodes, or whatever it was.

>That show was awful.
>

>Aphelion

And you never enjoyed an awful program in your life?

Aphelion

> And you never enjoyed an awful program in your life?

I stand corrected.

Aphelion