Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Am I just dreaming to much.

Am I just dreaming to much.

j_b

I am looking to store over four to six hundred DVD's and to view DVD movies
in five to six different rooms, something like a multi-drive jukebox for
entertainment and not network use.

I already have two changers, one three hundred disc and one four hundred
disc changers. I really hate people grabbing disc and not returning them.

Is there any solutions that I might be able to look at?

Josh

Mook23

"j_b" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bA_Mc.8204$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking to store over four to six hundred DVD's and to view DVD

movies
> in five to six different rooms, something like a multi-drive jukebox for
> entertainment and not network use.
>
> I already have two changers, one three hundred disc and one four hundred
> disc changers. I really hate people grabbing disc and not returning them.
>
> Is there any solutions that I might be able to look at?
>
> Josh

Solutions? Give some money to the poor...

Radius AAA -- Am I Dreaming or What? JohnD Cisco 2 08-01-2007 08:05 PM
OT: Dreaming of a Lavender Kuwait... The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] MCSE 3 06-02-2006 07:45 PM
dreaming in Python The Eternal Squire Python 3 10-30-2005 11:23 AM
Dreaming? JD Digital Photography 5 03-06-2004 04:18 PM
I would like to start serious day dreaming about the Canon D10. Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 5 08-11-2003 06:19 AM

Advertisments