Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > When: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King

When: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King

MarkZimmerman

Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

Biz

"MarkZimmerman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
> Best,
>
> Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

Spiderman 2 is on the theater, so it'll be awhile..
Which Harry Potter? The 3rd is still in limited theatrical run..
Return of the King is out already, where have you been?

jayembee

> Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?

RETURN OF THE KING is out already, and has been for exactly two months
(it was released on 5/25).

As for the other two, generally movies are released 4-6 months after
they debut in the theaters. SM2 and HP3 are likely to be out for the
Christmas buying season.

-- jayembee

Alan Figgatt

Biz wrote:
> "MarkZimmerman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
>>Best,
>>
>>Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

> Spiderman 2 is on the theater, so it'll be awhile..
> Which Harry Potter? The 3rd is still in limited theatrical run..
> Return of the King is out already, where have you been?

He may be asking about the extended edition of the Return of the King.
The rumor was the EE DVD is to be released the week after Thanksgiving,
or perhaps a more accurate way to put it, is that all of these will be
released during the Xmas shopping season. Since the latest Potter flick
is fading out of the 1st line theaters it will likely be released by Oct
or Nov.

Alan Figgatt

Rockwell

Harry Potter 3 try November time
Return of the King Extended Edition is out 10th Dec

Rockwell

Douglas Bailey

MarkZimmerman wrote:
> Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?

DavisDVD reports that the third _Harry Potter_ film is due out on DVD on 23
November 2004.

HTH,

doug

--
"...like a kind of spider half inclined to free you..."
--Robyn Hitchcock

Edward Curtis

In article <PI5Nc.17802$(E-Mail Removed)> , Rockwell
says...
> Return of the King Extended Edition is out 10th Dec

According to TheOneRing.net, New Line has denied this. Note that the
10th is a Friday. The first two EEs were released on the more usual
Tuesday.

Edward

Maureen Goldman

>(E-Mail Removed) (MarkZimmerman) wrote:

>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
>Best,

They're taking preorders at www.dvdsoon.com of Montreal (ships
worldwide) showing Potter for Nov23 and Return Platinum for Dec14.
CAD$26 and $38, respectively.

Michael Rogers

Harry Potterrisoner Of Azkaban will be coming 11/23 according to

http://www.digitalbits.com/

I'll bet Spiderman2 will street around Xmas time too.

Looking forward to having both of these on DVD.

Alan Figgatt wrote:

> Biz wrote:
> > "MarkZimmerman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
> >>Best,
> >>
> >>Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

> > Spiderman 2 is on the theater, so it'll be awhile..
> > Which Harry Potter? The 3rd is still in limited theatrical run..
> > Return of the King is out already, where have you been?

> He may be asking about the extended edition of the Return of the King.
> The rumor was the EE DVD is to be released the week after Thanksgiving,
> or perhaps a more accurate way to put it, is that all of these will be
> released during the Xmas shopping season. Since the latest Potter flick
> is fading out of the 1st line theaters it will likely be released by Oct
> or Nov.
>
> Alan Figgatt

Derek Janssen

Michael Rogers wrote:

>>>"MarkZimmerman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

....Uh-oh--
<ominous flight of birds>

Looks like somebody just invoked...
<lightning bolt>
....NEWBIE SYNDROME!!! 0_0

>> He may be asking about the extended edition of the Return of the King.

(But we're just guessing, because the OP's an idiot.)

> Harry Potterrisoner Of Azkaban will be coming 11/23 according to
> http://www.digitalbits.com/
>
> I'll bet Spiderman2 will street around Xmas time too.

Actually, the same site has it already rumored for mid-November, with
worthless (according to Raimi) "2.5" edition to follow next spring.
(Seriously: Sony's way out on a limb on this one; even Sam admits
there's nothing in it, and he's not happy.)

And if the incredible, inexoral power of Newbie Syndrome works in
threes, it might EVEN overcome the obstacle of when the heck we're going
to get that ROTK:EE date...
But let us not ask for miracles.

Derek Janssen
(E-Mail Removed)

King King DVD - which poster? janey3white@yahoo.com DVD Video 4 11-23-2005 04:32 PM
SpiderMan 2 MarkZimmerman DVD Video 2 08-09-2004 11:38 PM
Spiderman Series Shadowspawn DVD Video 20 02-01-2004 04:25 PM
Spiderman animated DVD price Len-L DVD Video 1 01-13-2004 08:56 PM
SPIDERMAN & THE D60 !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 4 09-07-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments