Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help Mac Address

Help Mac Address

Tony

can anyone tel me how i find out what the mac address is on a specific
computer..... sorry for such a basic question but the answer will solve a
big problem for me!

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How To Find Your IP and MAC Addresses On Windows XP
http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/w...daddrwinxp.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Tony" wrote:

| can anyone tel me how i find out what the mac address is on a specific
| computer..... sorry for such a basic question but the answer will solve a
| big problem for me!

Differnce between setting mac address port security under theinterface vs. the mac address-table global command ttripp Cisco 5 02-05-2010 10:49 PM
MAC address table help spg Cisco 6 06-30-2006 09:10 PM
PIX Firewall MAC address VPN IP address Julian Dragut Cisco 1 02-07-2006 07:57 AM
MAC Address/Physical Address? SJ ASP .Net 0 01-07-2006 12:59 AM
obtaining the IP ADDRESS of an IP POHNE by its MAC ADDRESS ProgDario Cisco 17 05-06-2005 02:32 PM

Advertisments