Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Boomtown Season 2?

Boomtown Season 2?

Machina3317

I know the first season just came out, but has anyone heard a possible release
date for season 2 of Boomtown? I'm having trouble remembering, how many
episodes were in the second season?

Simon Gronow

6 epsiodes before it was axed

no news on release date that I have seen

"Machina3317" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know the first season just came out, but has anyone heard a possible

release
> date for season 2 of Boomtown? I'm having trouble remembering, how many
> episodes were in the second season?

K Walker

Did they film additional episodes that were never aired, or just the
6?

>6 epsiodes before it was axed
>

>no news on release date that I have seen
>
>"Machina3317" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I know the first season just came out, but has anyone heard a possible

>release
>> date for season 2 of Boomtown? I'm having trouble remembering, how many
>> episodes were in the second season?

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)UNIST (Machina3317) wrote:

> I know the first season just came out, but has anyone heard
> a possible release date for season 2 of Boomtown?

Lions Gate has said nothing yet.

> I'm having trouble remembering, how many episodes were in
> the second season?

Six. I'm rather surprised that LG didn't just do one 6-disc
set of the entire series (or 7 discs, including one of extras).
But then, Warner did the same thing -- issuing just 5-disc
set of the first season -- in Region 2.

-- jayembee

JR

I have the R2 set and it's the complete series, both season one and two
episodes

Rich Clark

"JR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8rvMc.11441$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I have the R2 set and it's the complete series, both season one and two
> episodes

Must be a bootleg.

RichC

Biz

"Machina3317" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know the first season just came out, but has anyone heard a possible

release
> date for season 2 of Boomtown? I'm having trouble remembering, how many
> episodes were in the second season?

http://www.tvtome.com/Boomtown/eplist.html

Biz

"ShadowRaptor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HouMc.736$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just got the S1 set. Interesting how wording on the box says it a great
> series, the critics raved about it etc. yet NBC canceled it 1/2 way

through
> S2.

Whats interesting about that? Every decent show gets cancelled these days
since any smart show isnt dumbed down enough for John Q. Public. It was a
very good show=will be cancelled by a network.

Black Locust

In article <HouMc.736$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"ShadowRaptor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I just got the S1 set. Interesting how wording on the box says it a great
> series, the critics raved about it etc. yet NBC canceled it 1/2 way through
> S2.

Have you never seen Freaks & Geeks? Probably one of the greatest tv
shows ever to hit the air and the idiots at NBC pulled the plug on it
after just one season. It happens all the time. Firefly is another
fantastic show that never made it past it's first season.
--
BL

Rich Clark

"Black Locust" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Have you never seen Freaks & Geeks? Probably one of the greatest tv
> shows ever to hit the air and the idiots at NBC pulled the plug on it
> after just one season. It happens all the time. Firefly is another
> fantastic show that never made it past it's first season.

You said "Never made it past it is first season."

What does that mean?

RichC

Boomtown Season Two poohie Media 0 06-11-2009 05:28 PM
Boomtown Season Two Ken L. Cheshire DVD Video 9 08-27-2008 10:01 PM
New Releases: Hidalgo, Boomtown & Some Oldies: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists. Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 05-13-2004 04:07 AM
New Releases: Babylon 5 Season 5, discontinued multi-season sets: Updated complete downloadabloe R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 01-20-2004 06:33 AM
Boomtown R1 or R2? Josh DVD Video 1 11-08-2003 01:13 PM

Advertisments