Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Shaadi ka ladoo-dvd with English subtitles

Shaadi ka ladoo-dvd with English subtitles

habshi

The picture quality is excellent , but the movie is
rubbish . Made on a negative budget with all the women in awful
western outfits .
Even the Nagira Khan song and dance - Chal Hat , where she
whips the men , would have been better if it had real men instead of
cartoons . Not a single dialog worth remembering .
Dont waste your time on it , never thought the day would come
when I would trash a Bollywood movie , but this one doesnt follow the
formula - good dialog , eye catching dresses , great locations ,
superb story .
Seems I am back and the internet connection is working fine.