Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Automatic connection switches to manual

Automatic connection switches to manual

=?Utf-8?B?cmFuZ2VyYm9i?=

Using XP-Home. About one-half the time on start-up I must access the Wireless
Zero Configuration Properties Windo to start the Linksys wireless connection.
I set the default to automatic but it switches back to manual. This is
something that started a few months ago (it was fine before that) and I have
been unable to obtain a solution.

GTS

Check for a newer driver for the Linksys device. I've seen that problem
with some Linksys adaptors and a newer driver resolved it.
--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...