Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > looking for other cool low-budget/non mainstream movies

looking for other cool low-budget/non mainstream movies

dvd_dude

Hi,

I recently stumbled across the following movies:

Cube (Vincenzo Natali)
Late night shopping (Saul Metzstein)
Thomas in love ( Pierre-Paul Renders)
Pi (Darren Aronofsky)

Which I quite liked. Does anyone have any suggestions for other cool
low-budget/ non mainstream movies which are not to artsy.