Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where can I buy PAL DVD in USA????

Where can I buy PAL DVD in USA????

Edward Holub

Hey folks,
Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Eddie

Zodiac

nope

"Edward Holub" <(E-Mail Removed)@sw.rr.com> wrote in message
news:fv0Mc.16064$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey folks,
> Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?
> Please let me know.
> Thanks.
> Eddie

DVDfanatico

You might try doing a refined search on Ebay for DVD PAL -Player in the U.S.

There's also Chinatown or shops that stock Asian DVD's.

Other than that you have to buy from outside the U.S. like Amazon's foreign
sites or sites listed at
http://www.worldwidedvdforums.com/links.php

I got some DVD's (TinTin) from China on Ebay and they arrived quickly. I think
the shipping was $10 or less.

HTH
-DVDfanatico

>Subject: Where can I buy PAL DVD in USA????
>From: "Edward Holub" (E-Mail Removed)@sw.rr.com
>Date: 7/22/2004 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Hey folks,
> Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?
> Please let me know.
> Thanks.
> Eddie

Stephen Cooke

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Edward Holub wrote:

> Hey folks,
> Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?

I was just over at www.diabolikdvd.com They have a variety of genre pics
from other regions available for sale. (I've never ordered from them, but
I've traded with Joseph who runs it, and he seems like a straight-up guy.)

Or you could just go to amazon.co.uk.

swac

Michael

"Stephen Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Edward Holub wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,
> > Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?

> I was just over at www.diabolikdvd.com They have a variety of genre pics
> from other regions available for sale. (I've never ordered from them, but
> I've traded with Joseph who runs it, and he seems like a straight-up guy.)
>
> Or you could just go to amazon.co.uk.
>
> swac

www.cd-wow.com

claim free worldwide shipping

MR

SoHillsGuy

Bensons-world.co.uk is still a fine option to consider, too.

They recently shipped an order on Friday, and I got it here in Pennsylvania on
Monday. I think a lot of US retailers would have trouble matching that.

misterdo

Try :

www.amazon.co.uk

message de news:410199aa$0$25120$(E-Mail Removed)...

PAL to PAL Mickey Mouse DVD Video 8 01-30-2006 02:51 PM
Convert a Pal DVD change to a NTSC DVD Bun Mui Computer Support 3 01-16-2005 08:55 AM
Can a PAL DVD be played on an NTSC DVD Player ? camry@cnospamcanada.com DVD Video 19 07-07-2004 02:43 PM
pal-i and pal-b boon Computer Support 2 01-28-2004 10:37 PM

Advertisments