Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Need to rent DVDs? Software from $49.00

Need to rent DVDs? Software from $49.00

Henry Barn

Includes Photo ID and email reports.
Free trial download
http://www.shop-floor.com

FAQmeister

"Henry Barn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om
> Includes Photo ID and email reports.
> Free trial download
> http://www.shop-floor.com

OK, who wants to defend this spammer?

Anyone?

This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post his
spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and web host
from complaints. I just reported him to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ;
(E-Mail Removed) ; his ISP: (E-Mail Removed) ; and his web host:
(E-Mail Removed).

My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
conceal his identity.

--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

Jay Stewart

"FAQmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cdp7ak$vdc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Henry Barn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om
> > Includes Photo ID and email reports.
> > Free trial download
> > http://www.shop-floor.com

> OK, who wants to defend this spammer?
>
> Anyone?
>
> This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post his
> spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and web host
> from complaints. I just reported him to (E-Mail Removed) ;
> (E-Mail Removed) ; his ISP: (E-Mail Removed) ; and his web host:
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
> conceal his identity.
>
> --
> Buford T. Justice
> The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
> http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

Most of use just choose to ignore him and spend time with our families.

Why don't you direct your considerable efforts towards ridding the group of
the pornographic Simpsons spammers?

Best of luck with that.

FAQmeister

"Jay Stewart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "FAQmeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cdp7ak$vdc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Henry Barn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om
>>> Includes Photo ID and email reports.
>>> Free trial download
>>> http://www.shop-floor.com

>> OK, who wants to defend this spammer?
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
>> This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post
>> his spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and
>> web host from complaints. I just reported him to
>> (E-Mail Removed) ; (E-Mail Removed) ; his ISP:
>> (E-Mail Removed) ; and his web host: (E-Mail Removed).
>>
>> My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
>> conceal his identity.
>>
>> --
>> Buford T. Justice
>> The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
>> http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html
>>

> Most of use just choose to ignore him and spend time with our
> families.
>
> Why don't you direct your considerable efforts towards ridding the
> group of the pornographic Simpsons spammers?
>
> Best of luck with that.

Yeah thanks. LOL
But I prefer to limit my efforts to things that are likely to get
results. There are already some very smart people working to limit the
"Simpsons" -type spam (i.e. posted to thousands of newsgroups through
open relays) without much success.