Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone know when Earth: The Final Conflict; Seasons 1 & 2 come out?

Anyone know when Earth: The Final Conflict; Seasons 1 & 2 come out?

Wild Coyote

I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
has heard a rumor? Thanks.

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Biz

"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
> has heard a rumor? Thanks.

I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in a.v.d.
What did you hear?

Wild Coyote

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
>> has heard a rumor? Thanks.

>I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in a.v.d.
>What did you hear?

Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Joe Thousandaire

"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
> >> has heard a rumor? Thanks.

> >I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in

a.v.d.
> >What did you hear?
> >

> Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
> failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.
>
> --
> Still Howlin' at the Moon!
>
> Wild Coyote
> wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Universal owns the rights to seasons 1 and 2. Is that who you emailed?

Wild Coyote

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:19:37 -0500, "Joe Thousandaire"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>> >"Wild Coyote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> >
>> >I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in

>a.v.d.
>> >What did you hear?
>> >

>> Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
>> failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.
>>
>> --
>> Still Howlin' at the Moon!
>>
>> Wild Coyote
>> wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

>Universal owns the rights to seasons 1 and 2. Is that who you emailed?

No and thank you. I emailed Tribune Entertainment who produced the
last 3 series.