Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Thunderbirds contest

Thunderbirds contest

Fred Hunter

Stop by for a chance to win the new two film set "Thunderbirds are Go" and "Thunderbirds
6" from MGM:
--

http://www.classicsondvd.com

LASERandDVDfan

>two film set "Thunderbirds are Go" and "Thunderbirds
>6" from MGM:

So, they are finally releasing those films on DVD. I imagine they will be
available in their original aspect ratio, too.

Fantastic replacement for my VHS P&S copies. - Reinhart

Film Buff

Yes they are in their original Anamorphic Widescreen enhancement

On 21 Jul 2004 19:33:16 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (LASERandDVDfan) wrote:

>>two film set "Thunderbirds are Go" and "Thunderbirds
>>6" from MGM:

>So, they are finally releasing those films on DVD. I imagine they will be
>available in their original aspect ratio, too.
>
>Fantastic replacement for my VHS P&S copies. - Reinhart

LASERandDVDfan

>Yes they are in their original Anamorphic Widescreen enhancement

All I have to say about that is:

F.A.B. - Reinhart