Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > RE: Fulll DVD Listing of New Releases by Release Date.

RE: Fulll DVD Listing of New Releases by Release Date.

Ralph

Here is the list of all future and new DVD releases listed by their release
date.

Very Handy and constantly updated.

Calvin Rice

I went through the whole long list and didn't find
LotR: The Return of the King, Extended Edition.

-cr

Mike Jackson

> I went through the whole long list and didn't find
> LotR: The Return of the King, Extended Edition.

Because a release date has not been officially announced yet.

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com

Marc

I heard it's out in December.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=5066

"Calvin Rice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I went through the whole long list and didn't find
> LotR: The Return of the King, Extended Edition.
>
> -cr

Jordan Lund

"Ralph" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<40fba805$0$13118$(E-Mail Removed) m>...
> Here is the list of all future and new DVD releases listed by their release
> date.
>
> Very Handy and constantly updated.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...197685-4069466

This one seems more comprehensive...

http://videoeta.com/month_video.html

But since you're region 2 (I assume, posting a UK site) it might not help.

- Jordan

Goro

"Ralph" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<40fba805$0$13118$(E-Mail Removed) m>...
> Here is the list of all future and new DVD releases listed by their release
> date.
>
> Very Handy and constantly updated.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...197685-4069466

would be nice if they had a concise view where they just listed titles
for (say) 100 at a time or so...

-goro-