Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > A question about Wyatt Earp's DVD

A question about Wyatt Earp's DVD

Mr.Manu

Hello everyone,
I was reading some Wyatt Earp DVD reviews when I realized that the movie has
been split over two discs. This is not a problem for me, but someone told me
that the first disc contains 3.80 GB only! If it is true, there's something
wrong with this DVD: why not putting the whole movie on a dual layered disc
(with 8.5 GB used) and the extras on the single layered one? It makes more
sense to me...

If there's someone who owns this DVD, can you just check it out and tell me
if it's true? I'm just curious, but it may be a big Warner's mistake...

Sorry for my english... )

Bye bye
Manu

Joseph S. Powell, III

My Great-Great-Grandfather used to work for Doc Holliday when he had a
dental clinic in Ga.
Seriously.

news:1OgKc.15930$(E-Mail Removed)...