Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Mark Spatny

A decent anamorphic transfer of The Last Emporer.

Mark B.

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

Widescreen version of Bridges of Madison County.

3W

"Goro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> "3W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > Taxi trilogy
> >

> you'll prolly get your wish when the Queen Latifah US remake comes
> out. Or are we talking about different TAXI's?

No, unfortunately not. Although if it causes the originals to be released, I
guess I should be content.

Vlvetmorning98

>Rosencrantz and Guildenstern

definitely.

Stuart

3W wrote:

> Taxi trilogy

They are available on Amazon, there is even a boxset of the first two.

Stuart

Writer R5

Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth is available on DVD as a Canadian import from
Lions Gate, but I really wish Paramount Home Entertainment, who released the
movie theatrically in the States, would release it here. At the very least, I
wish someone other than the LGHE would release, not because I don't like LGHE.
I have a bunch of their discs, but the budget Canadian import is pretty so,so
for a DVD in general.

Mark
GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

BAD

On 26 Jul 2004 12:04:20 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)ospam (Writer R5) wrote:

>Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth is available on DVD as a Canadian import from
>Lions Gate, but I really wish Paramount Home Entertainment, who released the
>movie theatrically in the States, would release it here. At the very least, I
>wish someone other than the LGHE would release, not because I don't like LGHE.
>I have a bunch of their discs, but the budget Canadian import is pretty so,so
>for a DVD in general.
>
>Mark

Do you know if all of lghe releases are PAL?
Thanks
Regards Buddy B