Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Vlvetmorning98

Delicatessen

The Falls (Peter Greenway)

Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

3W

Taxi trilogy

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

TB

Vampire Circus
Twins of Evil
Stuart Gordon's "From Beyond"

T.B.

EvilN8

Robin Hood: Men In Tights

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

Chris Oxford

The original 3 hour cut of Tim Roth's "Legend of 1900" (known overseas as
"The Legend of the Pianist on the Ocean" I believe)

Also, "Amityville 3-D" (that one is purely a guilty pleasure, lol)

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

DVDfanatico

Der Dreigroschenoper. (or The Threepenney Opera 1931) directed by Georg
WIlhelm Pabst. I'm not sure this has been released anywhere on DVD yet
including Germany. Any word on it?

Vyb>(E-Mail Removed) (Vlvetmorning9
>Date: 7/15/2004 6:56 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Delicatessen
>The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

Goro

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Vlvetmorning9 wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead r4 pal
Fanny and Alexander 5hr version (or even the theatrical ve) r2 PAL
Evidentia r2 pal
Gauche the Cellist r2 ntsc

-goro-

Goro

"3W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Taxi trilogy

you'll prolly get your wish when the Queen Latifah US remake comes
out. Or are we talking about different TAXI's?

-goro-

KING B MAN

I've been trying to get a copy of the film Personal Vendetta. starring Mimi
Lesseos. A martial arts actress. Sadly, there was a mix up when I tried to
purchase a VHS off her website. But the film is on DVD only Region 2 PAL. What
gives. Guitly Pleasure? Don't have a chance to know.
Mike

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

One-Shot Scot

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)