Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Hitchhiker HBO Series Question

Hitchhiker HBO Series Question

Jason

I wanted to know if anyone has purchased the new Canadian 3 DVD set of
this series containing the first 26 episodes, and if so, are the
episodes in their original uncut versions as shown on HBO, or in the
edited form shown on the USA Network?

Here's a link to one of the sets on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...309108440&rd=1

Thanks for any info.

Jason

Derek Janssen

Jason wrote:

> I wanted to know if anyone has purchased the new Canadian 3 DVD set of
> this series containing the first 26 episodes, and if so, are the
> episodes in their original uncut versions as shown on HBO, or in the
> edited form shown on the USA Network?
>
> Here's a link to one of the sets on Ebay:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...309108440&rd=1
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
><bumps into Derek>
> ...Oh, sorry.

<turns to a.v.d.>
Jason was a DVD fan who wanted to seek out the forbidden secrets, to
bring his fantasies to life...But in his search, he may be about to find
that his fantasies have a way of turning back on him, and the truth may
be a different thing altogether--And by the time he discovers it, escape
may be too late...

Derek Janssen (<wanders down low-budget Canadian roads looking for the
"Robocop" series>)