Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Sony DVP-NS575P: Video washed out, overexposed when playing DVD-Rs

Sony DVP-NS575P: Video washed out, overexposed when playing DVD-Rs

Bob Steinbeiser

I'm baffled by this problem, perhaps someone can give me a clue here!

I have a Sony DVP-NS575P player attached with a modulator to an older
Sharp TV. The player plays "commercial" (ie: Purchased or rented)
DVDs beautifully.

The problem is any disc I make (DVD-R, CD-R, CD-RW) plays ok, but
video looks overexposed and washed-out. It is watchable, but not
nearly the quality of commercial discs. I have tried all the settings
on the player to no avail. This happens as well on DVDs recorded by
others.

Any help appreciated,
Bob

Sony MVC-CD300 washed out pictures Rik Digital Photography 0 02-25-2006 06:23 PM
video all washed out in Win MediaPlayer ??? JohnF Computer Support 1 08-26-2004 02:01 AM
Extremely Overexposed Bishoop Digital Photography 1 12-28-2003 12:36 AM
Overexposed Jack Digital Photography 7 11-13-2003 02:00 AM
Sony F939 will take terrible, washed-out pictures! Unclaimed Mysteries Digital Photography 0 10-20-2003 03:19 AM

Advertisments