Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video Clips Needed

Video Clips Needed

Herb

I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.

These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
powerpoint.

I am looking for signature scenes from different
movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.

or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
transition from one boring slide to another.

I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks

Nonymous

"Herb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am in need of someone to find me about 20 or more very short movie
> clips (10 seconds max) and convert them into .wmv files.
>
> These will be used for examples in my book about using video in
> powerpoint.
>
> I am looking for signature scenes from different
> movies....example....clint eastwood saying "make my day" or Car chase
> scenes, car crash.....Hi action clips to use as transitions.
>
> or some incredible animated intro piece that could be used in a
> transition from one boring slide to another.
>
> I would be happy to give you credit in the book as well as pay
> something....to be negotiated....perhaps you have a friend or you
> yourself have lots of these little clips and all it would require is
> to put them in the right format....interested? Email me...thanks

Does your book have a chapter on copyright issues?

Biz

You need to choose teh clips so you can get clearance/permission to use
them...