Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > computer made dvd won't play on home cinema dvd player

computer made dvd won't play on home cinema dvd player

kevin broom

I am totally new to dvd making>
I have a Toshiba sd-220 dvd player in my home cinema setup. I have
made some dvd+ disks of my holidays, but they won't play in my
Toshiba. They will play okay in the Powerdvd player in the computer,
but in the Toshiba, all I can see is the front title page. I can't get
any further.
If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful.
Thanks