Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Futureshop in Canada

Futureshop in Canada

Tad Bitt§ļ£

Hello all,

Just a heads for you about some great deals for Season 1 box sets at
Futureshop. I picked up NYPD Blue season 1 (arguably their best season) and
paid $20.00 CAD for it. This is because there is some promo with 20th
Century Fox to help sell the box sets. The idea being that you will get
Season 1 and then want to buy the other current and future seasons.

Other titles include 24, Mary Tyler Moore, Simpsons: Season 1, King Of The
Hill, Buffy, Angel and a few more titles I don't remember. The Simpsons sold
for $15.99 CAD, MTM was $22.99, none of the sets were more than $24.99. King
Of The Hill (4 dvd set) and The Family Guy were both $22.99 each.

With the exchange rate, you yanks might want to order these. Hopefully you
don't get nailed by customs like Canadians do with US product ordered on
line then shipped to Canada.

ShadowRaptor

Future Shop does not ship to the USA ...

Rob
Canada

news:JpaIc.3$(E-Mail Removed) rs.com...