Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Soundtrack of "Natural Enemy"

Soundtrack of "Natural Enemy"

Ingo Amtor

Recently I saw the movie "Natural Enemy" with Donald Sutherland,
Donald Sutherland, William McNamara and Lesley Ann Warren. I'm looking
for a certain song (ballad passages alternating with Heavy-Metal
passages).
This song was played at least twice in this movie.

Do you have a song list of the film, or do you know one ore more songs
of the soundtrack, oder did you perhaps record the movie? The song
list was shown in the final credits, but they were too fast for me to
read it.

Thanks a lot.