Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best PC DVD+/-RW for under 100 in UK ???

Best PC DVD+/-RW for under 100 in UK ???

Andy100

I have just had to take my MSI DVD+/-RW drive back because it refused to
record onto -R and -RW media.

Now i am looking for a good PC based DVD recorder which will write -R -RW +R
and +RW discs. (Having said that, i want it to at least record using
the -R/-RW and to be able to play +R/+RW media). Are there any obvious good
choices here, also i'd prefer to buy from a shop rather than off the net,
incase of having to return it. I am in the NE of England.

Oh, also, i would need it to be able to write CDR's as HD discs (you know,
where you get 1.3Gb onto a standard CDR), because i made a few of these HD
CDRs on my 'broken' DVDR drive.

Cheers
Andy

Rebelrouser

"Andy100" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ccos3t$80e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just had to take my MSI DVD+/-RW drive back because it refused to
> record onto -R and -RW media.
>
> Now i am looking for a good PC based DVD recorder which will write -R -RW

+R
> and +RW discs. (Having said that, i want it to at least record using
> the -R/-RW and to be able to play +R/+RW media). Are there any obvious

good
> choices here, also i'd prefer to buy from a shop rather than off the net,
> incase of having to return it. I am in the NE of England.
>
> Oh, also, i would need it to be able to write CDR's as HD discs (you know,
> where you get 1.3Gb onto a standard CDR), because i made a few of these HD
> CDRs on my 'broken' DVDR drive.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

NEC 2510 50.00 or less