Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Music DVDR B&P

Music DVDR B&P

Hillen120

Anyone want these discs for B&P?

Please email off board
I will take a TDK +R disc for each along with a first class stamp (I am in the
UK) - if from abroad email me for details

Bob Dylan Hard To Handle
Eat The Document Bob Dylan
ELP Pictures At An Exhibition
Motorhead & Girlschool Nottingham Rock City 1981
Phil Lynott & Thin Lizzy The Rocker: BBC documentary about Phil, Thin Lizzy
Sight & Sound BBC 1983, Thin Lizzy The Tube 1983
Rod Stewart & The Faces The Final Concert
Slipstream Jethro Tull
Toronto Peace Festival 1969 Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little
Richard, Plastic Ono Band
Trex The Essential Collection