Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Pat Gerret and Billy The Kid - DVD ?

Pat Gerret and Billy The Kid - DVD ?

Arminio Grgic

I see that MGM plan to release it but not before 2006 ?!?!
And no specs about being WS or P&S ...

Now, I know that there exists director's cut widescreen laserdisc and
I would be very gratefull if somebody have a VHS or DVD copy from
it...

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.