Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > vhs to dvd

vhs to dvd

dml

I've been copying home videos on vhs to dvd on a dvd recorder that I
bought about a month ago.

A friend asked me to do the same for him, only thing it wasn't home
video, it was 3 videos that he bought somewhere. The first 2 copied
ok, but the third one doesn't want to copy, it comes up with cp in red
when I press the record button of the dvd recorder. Does that mean it
is COPY PROTECTED?

Biz

yup......
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...