Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > oh no! And I was going to order this dvd

oh no! And I was going to order this dvd

Waterperson77

I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
of the funniest comedy shows ever made.

But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.

And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
at it while he was watching it.

I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Jay Stewart

"Waterperson77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is

one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so

hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

No! Be a man, roll the dice and order it. You just may survive.

Pug Fugley

Probably a good idea. Meanwhile, have another cheeseburger.

"Waterperson77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is

one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so

hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Justin

Waterperson77 wrote on [07 Jul 2004 00:33:03 GMT]:
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

What's your address? I'll send you some bacon double cheese burgers and
a copy of the dvd

Jake

Think of it this way. You have to go sometime. There can't be many better
ways to go than to die laughing. And just think of your legend. We'll be
telling your story on this NG for years to come. You'll be a legend!

"Waterperson77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is

one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so

hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Fish! (mmm Thecla)

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

he died about 25 years ago.

Meng

> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Can't think of a better way to go myself. Go on. Risk it.

Hubert Borrmann

Just lose some weight before you watch it and you will be OK.
"Waterperson77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion,

that is one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from

laughing so hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Richard C.

:
: But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
:
: And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing
so hard
: at it while he was watching it.
:
: I guess maybe I better not order it after all.
:
=====================
By ALL means, GET IT!

Watch it MANY MANY times!

Do it now!
=====================

Jordan Lund

(E-Mail Removed) (Waterperson77) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
> of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
>
> But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
>
> And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
> at it while he was watching it.
>
> I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?
Ja!... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

- Jordan