Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CloneDVD2

CloneDVD2

Thomas Bersch

First, I donīt know if this is a good newsgroup for this, but I didnīt find
a better one...

1) I want copy DVDīs with CloneDVD2 (if there are better programms let me
know). For example "The Matrix I": There are totally 37 titles, but title do
I really have to copy?
There are 10 titles with 0:00 time. What these titles are good for? I would
deselect them, but why are they on the original DVD? Ok a lot of short clips
(extras...)
And the main movie is 5 times there! One for directorīs speaking, one with
no audio signal (wondering about that) and 3 with abolutely the same
audio-properties...
And at least: When I select all or only one doesnīt make a big difference
(only 2% of quallity). So these files must have a connection, cause each is
2:10:46 long (all the same size...)
Why 3 times the same title?)

Is there a possibility to preview the sound with CloneDVD or another tool?

Greets Thomas

Mike Jackson

> 1) I want copy DVDīs with CloneDVD2 (if there are better programms let me
> know). For example "The Matrix I": There are totally 37 titles, but title

do
> I really have to copy?

Give DVDShrink a try. Get it at http://www.doom9.net. And don't make illegal
copies.

Generally, the title to copy is usually going to be #1. But on that
particular DVD, look for the one out of all those duplicates that has the
complete movie, except with about 99 chapter stops. You can pinpoint almost
exactly the moment you want in the film. It's cool.

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com