Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > AC3 Audio to 224 kbit/sec in MPEG-1 Layer2 conversion how ?

AC3 Audio to 224 kbit/sec in MPEG-1 Layer2 conversion how ?

OCZ Guy

AC3 Audio to 224 kbit/sec in MPEG-1 Layer2 conversion how ?

I know its only VCD, will try for SVCD but the audio should be easier
for that its alot more flexible

Iam going insane trying to convert it to that format no matter what
program i use it aint got the option

If you can help please do ihave a movie i realy want to watch just
need the audio

Thanks again.

napalm68

You poor bastard... It is not easy. When you dig into the software for this
sort of stuff, it is all geared at people "backing up" films. You have to
use like 4 different programs. I did post something on it here a year or so
ago.

"OCZ Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> AC3 Audio to 224 kbit/sec in MPEG-1 Layer2 conversion how ?
>
> I know its only VCD, will try for SVCD but the audio should be easier
> for that its alot more flexible
>
> Iam going insane trying to convert it to that format no matter what
> program i use it aint got the option
>

> If you can help please do ihave a movie i realy want to watch just
> need the audio
>
> Thanks again.

Baz

Headac3

http://mitglied.lycos.de/darkav/down...c3he-0.23a.rar

"OCZ Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> AC3 Audio to 224 kbit/sec in MPEG-1 Layer2 conversion how ?
>
> I know its only VCD, will try for SVCD but the audio should be easier
> for that its alot more flexible
>
> Iam going insane trying to convert it to that format no matter what
> program i use it aint got the option
>

> If you can help please do ihave a movie i realy want to watch just
> need the audio
>
> Thanks again.

OCZ Guy

Yeah tried Headac3 but just says can't open sourse file ???, riped the
sound with VirtualDub, should i rip it with somthing else ?