Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Problem reading RAM disks

New Problem reading RAM disks

Merv

Could somebody help me please. I have a Pioneer
107 DVD burner which hitherto has read DVD-RAM
disks without any problem.

Now however, when I insert a RAM disk, Windows
Explorer opens and displays a folder DVD RTAV which when clicked on produces
an error message, "E \DVD RTAV is not accessible - access is denied"

Moreover, the DVD player in Nero will not detect anything, even though the
DVD-RAM disk plays fine on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

I also get a message (when I try to load Nero Infotool)
that my burner drive is locked by InCD server.

I'd be most grateful if someone can come up with a diagnosis and a fix.

Ta.

Merv.