Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooling Overview - Lower Noise, Better Thermals

Cooling Overview - Lower Noise, Better Thermals

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"This article is a follow-up to the 2004 issue which looked at all the latest heatsinks and cooling systems from that period. Since this 2005 synopsis is mostly an examination of heatsinks shot at recent trade shows, we'll jump right into the mix. In the following pages we'll look at innovative heatsinks by Thermalright, Thermal Integration, Aerocool, Coolermaster, Aopen, Asus, Evercool, Foxconn, Gigabyte, Global Cooler, Glacialtech, Jetart, Kingcooler, Lexsys, Thermaltake, Vantec, Zalman and a few others. The first company on that list, recently showcased a variety of prototypes at a recent trade show FrostyTech attended. "

REVIEW URL: http://www.frostytech.com/articlevie...articleID=1914