Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Recording

DVD Recording

Nathan S

I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
the start screen so BAD?

How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?

Thanks,
Nathan

john33907@comcast.net

On 27 Jun 2004 04:42:19 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Nathan S) wrote:

>I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
>the start screen so BAD?
>
>How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
>
>Thanks,
>Nathan

Why dont you give us a little less information. dumb kid

Pug Fugley

"Nathan S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
> the start screen so BAD?

Because VCD sucks ass. It's the worst quality you can get.

> How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?

Yes.

Biz

"Nathan S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
> the start screen so BAD?
>
> How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
>
> Thanks,
> Nathan

VCD resolution..352x240 NTSC or 352x288 PAL
DVD resolution up to 720x480 NTSC or 720x576 PAL

Go do some reading....

http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

luminos

"Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6EFDc.35429$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Nathan S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
> > the start screen so BAD?
> >
> > How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nathan

> VCD resolution..352x240 NTSC or 352x288 PAL
> DVD resolution up to 720x480 NTSC or 720x576 PAL
>
> Go do some reading....
>
> http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

Not only that, but the bitrate is in the cellar.