Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > netflix claims that wrong dvd was returned

netflix claims that wrong dvd was returned

Tonerhead

Have anyone experienced this?

Netflix just sent me an email that I returned a wrong dvd
or cd and it would be returned to me.

I am very sure that it is not the case as I watch the dvd
and return it right away. My guess is that some previous renter
probably swapped the dvd.

Overall, I have been fairly happy with Netflix despite of cracked or
wrong dvd that they have sent me. And I fully understand
that this may happen. I think one dvd was outstanding and it
went like this:

Tue - received a cracked dvd, complained to Netflix
and sent it back right away.

Thur - Netflix sent a replacement and the dvd's web description
was anamorphic but it is not.

Fri - received the replacement and sent it back the same day.

Thur - Netflix sent out email about wrong dvd received,
but I did not get the email until I complained about
the dvd was missing the next day.

I have written to Netflix but was afraid that I was talking to a 'bot.

Netflix is getting on my nerves ;-(