Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Got a new dvd today

Got a new dvd today

Smoke & Mirrors

I went and got Chasing Liberty dvd today all I can say damn that Mandy Moore
is one hot babe.I swear I wasnt watching the movie fifteen minute and cause
of Mandy Moore I had to whip out my penis and start masturbating to her hot
little bod.Its certainly a movie I would sugest to my freinds cause I have
cum like five times in row in less than a half an hour from watchin sweet
Mandy.I cant help it something about Mandy Moore just brings out the perv
in me,Ooooh Mandy baby!!!

Galley

On 21 Jun 2004 20:53:15 -0500, "Smoke & Mirrors" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>I went and got Chasing Liberty dvd today all I can say damn that Mandy Moore
>is one hot babe.I swear I wasnt watching the movie fifteen minute and cause
>of Mandy Moore I had to whip out my penis and start masturbating to her hot
>little bod.Its certainly a movie I would sugest to my freinds cause I have
>cum like five times in row in less than a half an hour from watchin sweet
>Mandy.I cant help it something about Mandy Moore just brings out the perv
>in me,Ooooh Mandy baby!!!

Dude, do you ever watch any movies that don't star Mandy Moore?

Galley

Notice the date today? What happened 40 years ago today? richard Computer Support 10 07-29-2009 08:20 PM
Whoa Who! I Just Got A New Toy Today! Rita Berkowitz Digital Photography 22 12-04-2007 03:07 AM
Got MCAD today lakshmi MCSD 2 01-06-2005 01:47 PM
I got my new digital camera today Jack White Digital Photography 22 07-12-2003 12:50 PM

Advertisments