Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > lion king II

lion king II

Kamus of Kadizhar

Has Lion King II been released on DVD? Is it still in print?

Thanks,

--Kamus

--
o |
o__ >[] | A roadie who doesn't ride a mountain bike has no soul.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Kamus of Kadizhar wrote:
> Has Lion King II been released on DVD? Is it still in print?

Its being re-released August 31st as a new 2 disc edition.
The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
isn't very good.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod

unclejr

"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
> isn't very good.

The DVD release or the movie itself?

-Junior

unclejr wrote:
> "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
>> The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
>> isn't very good.

> The DVD release or the movie itself?
>
> -Junior

The DVD release. Lion King 2 is pretty decent for a
direct to video release, but Disney should of spend a little
more on it then brought it to the theaters.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod

Rob McCartney

The previous version was also (and more importantly) non-Anamorphic...the
new 2-disc SE will be!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Rob McCartney wrote:
> The previous version was also (and more importantly)
> non-Anamorphic...the new 2-disc SE will be!

That's my main beef with the barebones disc. They could
of done a full blown 16:9 enhanced transfer, and the picture
would of been fine enough. As it is right now the 4:3
Letterbox transfer is very good looking, the colors are
very bright and it does look very sharp. However a true
16:9 enhanced transfer would be much better overall.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod
Want "Fullscreen DVDs"... Buy VHS and get your
filthy hands off of my Widescreen DVD! Widescreen.org