Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Region 1 and Region 2 DVD Releases.

New Region 1 and Region 2 DVD Releases.

Bos

DVD Region 1.
===========
Dawn of the Dead - Rated (WideScreen)
13 Going on 30
Something's Gotta Give
Spartan
Garage Days
Good Bye, Lenin!
V - The Complete Series
Ladykillers, The (Widescreen)
Dawn of the Dead - Unrated (Fullscreen)
Monster
Thing, The (Collector's Edition)
Man on Fire
Maximum Overdrive
Close Your Eyes
Home on the Range
The Girl Next Door
Against the Ropes
Secret Window
Hidalgo
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Hellboy

For more DVD Region 1 Releases visit us at http://www.ultimatedvd.org

DVD Region 2.
===========
Barbarian Invasions, The
Intermission
Starsky & Hutch
Around the World in 80 Days (1956)
Crocodile Dundee / Crocodile Dundee 2
Sylvia
Agronomist, The
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 - The Dream Child
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 - The Dream Master
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 - Freddy's Revenge
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Paycheck
Lion King, The - Trilogy
It Runs in the Family
Along Came Polly
Looney Tunes Back in Action
The Girl Next Door
Passion of the Christ

For more DVD Region 2 Releases visit us at http://www.ultimatedvd.org

Michael

So 'The Thing' is still not anamorphic? Bit misleading, although
technically correct, to emblazon the cover with 'WIDESCREEN' if it isn't.

"Bos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cb4tap$2dg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> DVD Region 1.
> ===========
> Thing, The (Collector's Edition)

Damon

Bos declarait :

> For more DVD Region 2 Releases visit us at http://www.ultimatedvd.org

Nice site but a bit on the dark side.

I can't quite see the point though as if anyone buys anything they are fed
into amazon.co.uk or .com.

I see you have the begging bowl out too )

Damon
--
Article posté via l'accès Usenet http://www.mes-news.com
Accès par Nnrp ou Web

Jace the Ace

Michael wrote:

> So 'The Thing' is still not anamorphic?

Yes, it will be. What made you think otherwise?

Michael

Just that the last one wasn't and none of the online shops I visited have it
marked as 16:9 enhanced. Oh well, good news that it is and I can finally
add it to my collection. I've held off buying it because it wasn't.

"Jace the Ace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WByBc.47761$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michael wrote:
>
> > So 'The Thing' is still not anamorphic?

> Yes, it will be. What made you think otherwise?

Goro

"Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Just that the last one wasn't and none of the online shops I visited have it
> marked as 16:9 enhanced. Oh well, good news that it is and I can finally
> add it to my collection. I've held off buying it because it wasn't.

But it's UNIVERSAL, so it'll have those nice UNSKIPPABLE trailers at
the beginning. fsck it.

-goro-

> "Jace the Ace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:WByBc.47761$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Michael wrote:
> >
> > > So 'The Thing' is still not anamorphic?

> > Yes, it will be. What made you think otherwise?

Michael

Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a bit longer until it comes out in
another region, sans forced spam.

"Goro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> But it's UNIVERSAL, so it'll have those nice UNSKIPPABLE trailers at
> the beginning. fsck it.

Christian Preischl

Goro wrote:

>But it's UNIVERSAL, so it'll have those nice UNSKIPPABLE trailers at
>the beginning. fsck it.

Seems like they've learned their lesson. On new Universal releases
(e.g. Field of Dreams Anniversary Edition) you can now press the Menu
button to skip the forced trailers (a la Disney) and don't have to
fast-forward like it was still VHS. I can live with that.

Chris