Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Buffy Season 6 - Once More With Feeling

Buffy Season 6 - Once More With Feeling

Lord Vader III

Is anyone else having a problem getting this episode to play on their PC
(it plays fine in my DVD player). For some reason, I can't play this
one episode on my PC (Windows XP with PowerDVD). I know this is the
only episode that is in widescreen so I'm wondering if that is what is
causing the problem. When I click on play episode, it just stops. If I
select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.

LVIII

M.B.

Lord Vader III wrote:
> Is anyone else having a problem getting this episode to play on their PC
> (it plays fine in my DVD player). For some reason, I can't play this
> one episode on my PC (Windows XP with PowerDVD). I know this is the
> only episode that is in widescreen so I'm wondering if that is what is
> causing the problem. When I click on play episode, it just stops. If I
> select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
> it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.
>
> LVIII

It plays fine on my Dell laptop with WinDVD. Perhaps PowerDVD, for
whatever reason, is having difficulty with it?

zoltan47

On 18 Jun 2004 11:29:15 -0500, Lord Vader III
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is anyone else having a problem getting this episode to play on their PC
>(it plays fine in my DVD player). For some reason, I can't play this
>one episode on my PC (Windows XP with PowerDVD). I know this is the
>only episode that is in widescreen so I'm wondering if that is what is
>causing the problem. When I click on play episode, it just stops. If I
>select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
>it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.
>
>LVIII

Nope, no problem on mine (also, XP w/PowerDVD).

I don't think this episode being widescreen would matter, anyway,
because it isn't anamorphic.

DVD Verdict reviews: M*A*S*H: SEASON SEVEN, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 01-19-2005 10:12 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: THE COMPLETE SIXTH SEASON and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 11-10-2004 10:12 AM
Problem with Buffy season 6 disc TMA DVD Video 0 11-08-2004 08:09 PM
Buffy Season 7 pitchick48 DVD Video 5 11-04-2004 06:47 AM
Best Buy Special For Buffy Season 5 - NOT SPAM Black Locust DVD Video 5 12-15-2003 07:29 AM

Advertisments