Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT: kinda, WMV files

OT: kinda, WMV files

Justin

Hi, I was wondering if you know there is a way to make a "locked" wmv video
clip to move fast and forward. I'll explain. I have a WMV clip, I can
watch it, but I cannot fast forward/reverse it.

Thanks!

Mark W

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7lMzc.18623$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hi, I was wondering if you know there is a way to make a "locked" wmv
> video
> clip to move fast and forward. I'll explain. I have a WMV clip, I can
> watch it, but I cannot fast forward/reverse it.
>
> Thanks!

You could try importing it into Windows Movie Maker and making a new wmv out
of it. Then again Movie Maker may come up with an error message saying it
isn't indexed and can't read it.

Or, if you have TMPGeng, try renaming the file to .asf and loading it into
that.

How to play WMV files from Mozilla? James Messick Firefox 4 09-24-2007 12:44 PM
Embedded WMV files not playing in IE or FF1.5 RyeTronics Firefox 3 03-05-2006 07:13 AM
WMV Files Nigel Stapley Firefox 3 01-02-2006 01:36 PM
firebird not playing .WMV files Axl Firefox 7 12-10-2003 07:40 PM
WMV files opening web-sites Stan Computer Support 0 08-24-2003 06:23 PM

Advertisments