Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HBO Conspiracy

HBO Conspiracy

Nicholas

Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

Thanks,
Nicholas.

Justin

Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
> Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
> widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

Which disc would that be?

Mark Spatny

Justin,(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
> > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
> > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

> Which disc would that be?

It's right there in the subject line: "Conspiracy"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266425/

Biz

"Nicholas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Wj%yc.6023$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
> widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?
>
> Thanks,
> Nicholas.

Its at least windescreen letterbox, according to Amazon, so that rules out
FF. And according to DVD Profiler, its anamorphic windscreen 1.78 AR. This
is for the R1 release. Can't people look this simple stuff up for
themselves?

Justin

Mark Spatny wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:22:02 GMT]:
> Justin,(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
>> > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
>> > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

>> Which disc would that be?

> It's right there in the subject line: "Conspiracy"
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266425/

Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.

Biz

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...

> Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.

I thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
made it clearer..

Justin

Biz wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:11:42 GMT]:

> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
>>
>> Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.
>>

> I thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
> made it clearer..

Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert conspiracy,
the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

That's it Justin I'm sick and tired of this crap!
Now someone hit my music....
> Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert
> conspiracy, the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.

And the now FAQmeister conspiracy.

--
Demolition Man

Waterperson77

> thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
>made it clearer.

that doesn't make it clearer. It still comes out the same meaning as th
original post, although it is more grammatically correct.

the phrase "HBO'S Conspiracy" still comes out meaning a conspiracy by HBO.

Waterperson77

>Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert conspiracy,
>the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.

but the real conspiracy by HBO is their attempt to get all of your money.