Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FARSCAPE: PEACEKEEPER WAR & MORE @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

FARSCAPE: PEACEKEEPER WAR & MORE @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Writer R5

You have probably have already seen at least some of them elsewhere online or
on the newstand, but just in case you have not... I have published 21 shots
from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel Original Miniseries Event "Farscape:
Peacekeeper War" and I have to note that not only does it look great, but it
almost seems as though no time has past since the series was cancelled over a
year ago and now. I can't wait to see it. "Farscape: Peacekeeper War" will air
this fall on Sci-Fi.

http://www.genreonline.net/Farscape_...ery_Scifi.html

In addition I have some DVD reviews below and a lot more DVD and TV reviews
coming soon so please stay tuned. Thank you.

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black: Unrated Director's Cut:
http://www.genreonline.net/Riddick_Pitch_Black_DVD.html

Paycheck: Special Collector's Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Paycheck_SCE_DVD.html

The Dreamers: NC-17 Version:
http://www.genreonline.net/Dreamers_DVD.html

To End All Wars:
http://www.genreonline.net/To_End_All_Wars_DVD.html

The 300 Spartans:
http://www.genreonline.net/Spartans_DVD.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
(E-Mail Removed)

Snow

No one Caes

Writer R5 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You have probably have already seen at least some of them elsewhere online

or
> on the newstand, but just in case you have not... I have published 21

shots
> from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel Original Miniseries Event "Farscape:
> Peacekeeper War" and I have to note that not only does it look great, but

it
> almost seems as though no time has past since the series was cancelled

over a
> year ago and now. I can't wait to see it. "Farscape: Peacekeeper War" will

air
> this fall on Sci-Fi.

http://www.genreonline.net/Farscape_...ery_Scifi.html

> In addition I have some DVD reviews below and a lot more DVD and TV

reviews
> coming soon so please stay tuned. Thank you.
>
> The Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black: Unrated Director's Cut:
> http://www.genreonline.net/Riddick_Pitch_Black_DVD.html
>
> Paycheck: Special Collector's Edition:
> http://www.genreonline.net/Paycheck_SCE_DVD.html
>
> The Dreamers: NC-17 Version:
> http://www.genreonline.net/Dreamers_DVD.html
>
> To End All Wars:
> http://www.genreonline.net/To_End_All_Wars_DVD.html
>
> The 300 Spartans:
> http://www.genreonline.net/Spartans_DVD.html
>
> Please drop by and visit... Thank you.
>
> GENRE ONLINE.NET
> The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
> http://www.genreonline.net
> Mark A. Rivera
> Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed)

JD

"Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No one Caes

The literate may care.

Snow

JD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iSFyc.12$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No one Caes

> The literate may care.

Bite Me

Stan Brown

"Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.video.dvd:

>JD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:iSFyc.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The literate may care.

>Bite Me

Ah, the repartee, the clever wit! It's almost like being at the
Algonquin round table!

http://OakRoadSystems.com

JD

"Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> JD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iSFyc.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > No one Caes

> > The literate may care.
> >

> Bite Me

Did you gather your best and brightest friends together and work on that
response or did you come up with that winner all by yourself?

What's next? A mighty "**** You" or perhaps a stinging "Shut Up!"

Your first name is yellow isn't it?

JD

"Stan Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> "Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
> >
> >JD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:iSFyc.12$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> The literate may care.

> >Bite Me

> Ah, the repartee, the clever wit! It's almost like being at the
> Algonquin round table!

Bravo!

> --
> Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cortland County, New York, USA
> http://OakRoadSystems.com
> DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
> other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

Eric R.

"Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> No one Caes

I Caes.

-Eric

Wild Coyote

On 14 Jun 2004 13:30:31 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Eric R.) wrote:

>"Snow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>
>> No one Caes

>I Caes.
>
>-Eric

So do I. When are they coming out with Farscape complete series 3 and
4? Does anyone know?

--
The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

"This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
just not right."

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

jayembee

(E-Mail Removed) says...

> When are they coming out with Farscape complete series 3 and 4?
> Does anyone know?

The complete Season 1 came out in October 2002.
The complete Season 2 came out in October 2003.

I'll let you figure out the rest.

-- jayembee