Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Copland: Miramax Collector's Series - insert?

Copland: Miramax Collector's Series - insert?

ZachClash

By any chance does anyone know if the new edition of "Copland" comes with an
insert? I know not all studios put in inserts all the time, but I'm just
curious because the other two new Miramax Collector's Series titles released
the same day - "Flirting with Disaster" and "Trainspotting" - do have them.
Thanks in advance!

Fart Face

>By any chance does anyone know if the new edition of "Copland" comes with an
>insert?

It does not come with an insert.

Incidentally, the Director's Cut is - in my opinion - inferior to the
theatrical cut. Buyer beware.