Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD slideshow

DVD slideshow

Bootstrap Bill

I want to create a DVD slide show as a series of linked menus. Each menu
would time out and go to the next menu after a few seconds.
So far so good... Is there any way to play a song in the background that
won't be interrupted when I change menus? I'm using Ulead DVD Workshop, but
will consider other programs.

--
"It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life hums along like a song.
But the man worth while is the man who can smile when

Bootstrap Bill

Is there a better news group for asking these kind of questions?

"Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:s%4yc.18534$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to create a DVD slide show as a series of linked menus. Each menu
> would time out and go to the next menu after a few seconds.
> So far so good... Is there any way to play a song in the background that
> won't be interrupted when I change menus? I'm using Ulead DVD Workshop,

but
> will consider other programs.
>

> --
> "It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life hums along like a song.
> But the man worth while is the man who can smile when
> everything goes dead wrong.".

FAQmeister

"Bootstrap Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xw2zc.43961$(E-Mail Removed)
> Is there a better news group for asking these kind of questions?

alt.video.dvd.software
--
Buford T. Justice