Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > ATTENTION: - Excellent Developer Looking For Contract, C/C++/C#-Java-Perl-Unix-Win-OO/UML-RDBMS

ATTENTION: - Excellent Developer Looking For Contract, C/C++/C#-Java-Perl-Unix-Win-OO/UML-RDBMS

sdev@bluewin.ch

NONE
I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a

turn-key project in the following domains:

- Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl

- UML-OO Anlysis and Design

- RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, InterBase)

- Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development

- Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.

- IT Audits.

With kind regards.

puppet_sock@hotmail.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> NONE
> I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a

So you thought you'd spam a language news group and **** off anybody
who might possibly hire you? Smart!
Socks

Thomas Matthews

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> NONE
> I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a
>
> turn-key project in the following domains:
>

> - Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl
>
> - UML-OO Anlysis and Design
>
> - RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, InterBase)
>
> - Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development
>
> - Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.
>
> - IT Audits.
>

> With kind regards.

If you ever read the newsgroups:
1. Read the FAQs and welcome.txt below.
2. You would have better luck using a jobs website:
http://www.hotjobs.com
http://www.monster.com
http://www.dice.com
and so on.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

Ashish

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> NONE
> I am a highly qualified consultant looking for a contract mission or a
> turn-key project in the following domains:
>

> - Software development using C/C++/C#, Java, and Perl
> - UML-OO Anlysis and Design
> - RDBMS/SQL Modelling and Implementation (Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase,

InterBase)
> - Unix/Linux based system architecture and cross-platform development
> - Unix to/from Windows XP/NT system ports.
> - IT Audits.

Great! I am hiring you on behalf of all the newbies here. Just do their
homeworks and we'll pay you at the end of each month (depending on the
teachers satisfaction)

--
-Ashish
Hi! I'm a shareware signature! Send $5 if you use me, send $10 for manual!