Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mapquest

Mapquest

George Dewar

How do you display Mapquest msps?

gwtc

George Dewar wrote:

> How do you display Mapquest msps?

msps: Mozilla's Society of Professional Sexologists?
Or maybe it should be Mapquest's Society of Professional Sexologists?

Stubby

George Dewar wrote:
> How do you display Mapquest msps?

I don't have any problem displaying the maps but firefox.exe gets an
error and crashes when I try to print one. I have several extensions
loaded, Adblock included.

Ralph Fox

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:23:14 GMT, in message
*<S%awf.151726$(E-Mail Removed)>, George Dewar wrote:

> How do you display Mapquest msps?

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...oglegroups.com

Also see
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...s2.newsguy.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...ps.comcast.net

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

Stubby

Stubby wrote:
> George Dewar wrote:
>
>> How do you display Mapquest msps?

> I don't have any problem displaying the maps but firefox.exe gets an
> error and crashes when I try to print one. I have several extensions
> loaded, Adblock included.

Sorry. It is MapPoint that crashes firefox.exe on my system. MapQuest
is fine.

Charani

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:23:14 GMT, George Dewar wrote:

> How do you display Mapquest msps?

I have to set Mozilla to accept all images. That seems to be
necessary on a lot of map sites.