Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > network adapter not detected

network adapter not detected

=?Utf-8?B?SmVzc2U=?=

Using ethernet connection on desktop.Works fine.Using router and wireless
card on laptop.When I run isp install disk on laptop,it says I don't have a
network adapter.Will not complete setup.

Bubba

What brand adaptor do you have. I've found Belkins often can't be installed
on some Dells and others. Never had any issue with Linksys.

=?Utf-8?B?SmVzc2U=?=