Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connection

wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?anVzdHJ1Y2tpbnRocm91Z2g=?=

hiya, i am unable to browse using my wireless connection. i can connect, but
not browse. to boot, i am a tad computer illiterate. lol. any help is
greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:10:02 -0800, "justruckinthrough"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>hiya, i am unable to browse using my wireless connection. i can connect, but
>not browse. to boot, i am a tad computer illiterate. lol. any help is
>greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

2 places that might help Start Here http://www.ezlan.net

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sectio...le64-page1.php

=?Utf-8?B?U2hpeg==?=

My friend is having the same problem. She gets signal strength, says shes
connected to teh internet, even sends and recieves packets. She has hit the
repair connection button many times...She has the ip address, subnet mask,
etc. The host computer connects jsut fine. Her firewall is off.

Yet, when she tries to bring up her brouser or Isntant message, it says not
connected

THose sites didnt address the problem.

=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbA==?=

I am having the same problem with my machine as well. Everything looks fine
and dandy: the wireless card can connect to the network, but does not seem to
connect all the way to the internet.

Will

"Shiz" wrote:

> My friend is having the same problem. She gets signal strength, says shes
> connected to teh internet, even sends and recieves packets. She has hit the
> repair connection button many times...She has the ip address, subnet mask,
> etc. The host computer connects jsut fine. Her firewall is off.
>
> Yet, when she tries to bring up her brouser or Isntant message, it says not
> connected
>
> THose sites didnt address the problem.

=?Utf-8?B?U2hpeg==?=

bumping. please reply someone