Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Now can I bounce or reject e-mails?

Re: Now can I bounce or reject e-mails?

Bob Wheeler

Small warning. If the e-mail is spam, the bounce will often result in a
"addressee unknown" e-mail being returned to you.

--
Bob Wheeler --- http://www.bobwheeler.com/
ECHIP, Inc. ---