Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Help!!! Help!!! Added a new project, compiles OK, at the end,no .a file

Re: Help!!! Help!!! Added a new project, compiles OK, at the end,no .a file

Aggro

Santa wrote:

> Guys:
>
> Added a new project to existing workspace, tried to build the newly
> added module, it compiles, generates all .o files, but at the end, it
> is not generating the .a file, I am getting this output, could sombody
> help me, how to create a library. Thanks in advance and appreciated.

> Checking Dependencies...
> Building Library...
> Link not performed.
>
> xyz_sparc.ede - 0 error(s), 76 warning(s)

This group is for standard C++ language only. Your question looks more
like a compile specific issue. You should try asking from a group which
discusses about your compiler.

If you instead ask in some general programming group. Atleast tell what
compiler you are using.