Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Policy Not Being Applied

Wireless Policy Not Being Applied

Ben

Hi,

I have setup a test OU, and a test machine (Win XP SP2), then added the
machine to the OU, and then created a wireless policy and linked it to the
OU. After rebooting the test machine, I have found that the wireless policy
is not being applied, although another policy is a parent OU is (this policy
doesn't have a wireless policy defined).

I have run RSOP in an MMC console, and gathered all the information about
policies being applied, and it says the default domain policy and another
custom policy are both applied OK, but Wireless Network Policies is blank,
there is no policy defined under this section.

Is there any reason why this policy isn't being applied? I have rebooted 5
times, run gpupdate.

Cheers

Ben